So who is using PyWPS ?!
- Precise Farming calculation in Prezem project (http://www.prezem.cz/)
- PyWPS has attracted the attention of the INTAMAP research project (www.intamap.org) , as one of the WPS API's responsible for client/server interaction for automatic interpolation mapping and cross validation of results.
- PyWPS is also being using with Ka-maps client (Embrio).
- Plymouth Marine Laboratory (PML) developed WPS processes using PyWPS for use in an EU funded project (http://interrisk.nersc.no/). PML have recommended PyWPS to other project members. Currently PML is developing WPS processes to support satellite image comparisons, as part of NETMAR project (http://netmar.nersc.no/ )
- Digital Observatory for Protected Areas (DOPA)
- HUMBOLDT project (http://community.esdi-humboldt.eu/ ) is using PyWPS as the default WPS implementation for the development of a Conceptual Schema Transformer (CST), this library will allow XML schema transformation to geodata sets
- GENESI-DR (Ground European Network for Earth Science Interoperations - Digital Repositories) project (http://www.genesi-dr.eu/)
- University of Perugia ( Italy) is developing a DSS for water management which uses PyWPS in a tool for withdrawals handling.
- International Office for Water is developping two WPS based on PyWPS :
- One is for the French Information System on Water and is calculating various information for a given watercourse (e.g : the land occupation based on Corine Land Cover for the watercourse's catchment).
- One is to help Regional Directorate for Industry, Research and the Environment in their discharge points identification. It will identify all Water Framework Directive waterbodies potentially impacted by a given discharge point.
--Wikiadmin 15:10, 10 January 2011 (UTC)